Selling your home?

The good news is, it couldn’t be easier.

Where do I start?

Complete the property details form and prepare to take some photographs of your home. See our helpful photo guide to take the perfect shots.

What do I need?

You will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and a valuation from a qualified chartered surveyor (RICS qualified).

Whilst we are unable to recommend a particular firm, the following have experience in shared ownership and will be happy to help you.

- Wessex Surveyvors:

Address: 12A South Street, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3NQ
Contact name: Julia Grasske
Tel: 01308 426471
Email: [email protected]

- RMW Knight Surveyors

Address: Richmond House, Manor Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1UQ
Contact name: Tim Wright
Tel: 01935 432044
Email: [email protected]

- Winfields Chartered Surveyors

Address: Alphinbrook Court, Alphin Brook Road Exeter, EX2 8QR
Contact name: Mr Thomas Winfield
Tel: 01823 765057 / 07775 430003
Email: [email protected]

What happens next?

Once you have emailed us your valuation, EPC, photos and completed property details form we will create your property brochure and send it to you for your approval. Once you are happy to proceed we will go ahead and market your home.

How long will it take?

We’ll take care of marketing your home for up to 8 weeks (depending on the terms of your lease). We will advertise your home on the relevant websites, our social media platforms and carry out mail shots.

If we are unable to find a buyer within this time, you will then also be able to approach an estate agent, however we will continue to market your home for you.

How much will it cost?

It is usually around 1% plus VAT of the share you are selling (as stated in your lease), please contact us if you are unsure.

Contact us

Phone: 01305 216153
Email: [email protected]

Please email the property detail form, EPC, photographs and valuation to us so we can help you sell your home.